As of June 23, 2020 and until further notice, PCTC will offer the City of Chicago Restricted Chauffeur License classes online only.
Once you complete the online class, your license exam will be scheduled in our Chicago or Lincolnwood office. There will be no online exams.
• Access to a desktop or laptop PC (Windows or Mac) with a working microphone, speakers and a camera. A tablet may also be used,
but for the best viewing a PC is recommended.
• Reliable internet access .
How to register
Please note that our Chicago office is currently closed to the public, we are only accepting online registrations.
• Go to our Programs and Schedules section.
• Pick a class date .
• Click register and complete a registration form. We will contact you to confirm and collect payment.
• Once you pay for the class, we will mail your workbook to you, which you need to participate in the class.
• 24 hours before class, you will be provided a log in for class. This log in will be unique to you and cannot be shared with anyone.
• No recording of our class is permitted under any circumstances.
Questions? Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org